Thursday, January 01, 2004

The Best and Worst Technology of 2003

When posted this, many people came with worst for iTunes, OSDN personals,SCO,Longhorn. Segway transporter,Weapons of Mass distruction and list followed.
iTunes had no effect on me. so I would not rate it best. For me the Best Technological innovation came from google's many appls like deskbar..blogger and variety of functions in search.
For Worst... the insufficiency in dealing with spammers in the Internet.

But enjoy this.. for a fella saying the worst Technology feature is OSDN personals

I dated that girl. She knew C, enjoyed D&D, swore by Emacs, and she was one of the most beautiful people I have ever known. I met her at a LUG meeting. After the meeting, I went up and started talking to her. We went out for drinks. A relationship developed. We were a couple in perfect harmony. We finished each other's #defines. But there were irreconcileable differences. She used KDE, I used Gnome. We fought over it. One day, it got so intense that we agreed it would be better if we parted. I haven't seen her in over a year, but I still think about her almost daily. So Crystal, if you are out there and you miss me, send me an email.

Mike

"Software is like sex, its better when its free."
-- Attributed to Linus Torvalds

No comments: