Saturday, March 05, 2005

tough call

 
tough call with jeff. like in all-hands. someone asked about Innovation at Dell and he was explaining.
at some point, I raised my hand and shouted " but jeff, they are marketing innovations, not the ..." he had already interrupted me " No No No"," Not marketting innovation, Bullshit! they are technical by engineers." made others laugh and me dumb. I could not argue forward and he explained something abt BluRay and dvi etc. never knew, but I missed arguing more,simply because he knows more than I. I cannot present my arguments in all the angles he may counter with.
Even at helm, he is very deep technical guy and good at marketing and convincing people as well.
 
 
 
 
--
As we cannot change the way our minds work, we must change the interface design.  - Jef Raskin
 

No comments: